When I was buying Chicken Stock at the store one day, I came across Swanson’s® Flavor Boost™ Concentrated Seafood Broth on the same shelf, and thought it was worth a try. It absolutely was. I was planning on making fish tacos that night anyways and in a way very similar to the recipe on the box. I figured adding the seafood broth could only enhance the already yummy cilantro and lime flavors I was going to use. So I gave it a try and Cilantro Lime Tacos were super yummy, as well as healthy, and easy to make. I made these two weeks in a row since my family loves them so much. My kids really enjoy this meal and it is a great way to get a weekly fish recipe on the menu. I try to make at least one fish or seafood dinner a week and this one is perfect for a quick and simple, yet healthy and tasty meal!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 packets Swanson® Flavor Boost™ Concentrated Seafood Broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves I used a little more
- 8 flour tortillas 6-inch or taco shells, warmed
- toppings: shredded lettuce or cabbage shredded cheese, avocado, diced red onions, sour cream, salsa
- Coat each tilapia fillet with parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat
- Add the fish and cook for 8 minutes or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning over once halfway through the cooking time
- Add the concentrated broth, lime juice and cilantro to the skillet
- Break the fish into large pieces with a spoon, stirring to coat with the broth mixture
- Divide the fish mixture among the tortillas
- Top with the lettuce, cheese, avocado, onion, sour cream and salsa
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!