S’mores Cookies are easy to make, chewy and full of all the amazing s’mores flavor without the campfire! You may want to make a double batch because they will be gone fast!!!
S’mores have to be one of the best summer flavors! Ooey, gooey chocolate with graham crackers and toasted warm marshmallows, mmmmmmmmmmmm. My parents have a firepit in their backyard and when we visit that’s the only dessert that they want. Of course that’s not including the ice cream sandwiches that Tate (what they call my Mom) gives them during the day! When we get to town my mom already has a big package of chocolate bars, lots and lots of graham crackers and big, giant marshmallows and the sticks to roast them on. It’s nice to sit around the fire and talk and eat. When we get home though we don’t have a firepit so roasting marshamllows is not as easy. I’ve gotten my s’mores fix in with a few different desserts that I’ve shared like these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars but I can always use more.
I first made these cookies for a barbecue at my friend’s house and I didn’t make enough to leave some behind at my house so of course I had to make a second batch for home. In both cases they were gone within minutes! They are so soft and they stay that way, and they’re HUGE! I mean, cookie from the mall huge, that’s why this recipe only make 1 dozen. I tell you this is a cookie that you’ll find yourself making these cookies all year long!
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- in a large bowl combine the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar and beat until creamy and light in color
- add the eggs in one at a time, then the vanilla and then scrape down the sides of the bowl
- in a small bowl whisk together the four, unsweetened cocoa, baking powder and salt
- slowly add in the flour mixture until well combined
- stir in the marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham cracker cereal
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- scoop 1/4 cup of the mixture and form a ball
- place on the baking sheet and gently press down so the bottom is a bit flat spacing the cookies 3 inches apart
- bake for 15-18 minutes or until set
- remove and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!