Baked beans are a great side dish, especially for a barbeque. Pineapples, mixed with hot dogs and bacon, really add to the amazing flavor of this savory dish! Cook up some hot dogs and burgers and enjoy these awesome baked beans on the side!
- 2 16.75 oz cans of baked beans seasoned with bacon and brown sugar
- 5 cooked hot dogs cut up
- 10 pieces of bacon cooked and diced
- 1/2 of a white onion chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 20 oz crushed pineapple drained
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground dry mustard
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cook the bacon in a skillet
- Remove the bacon and put on paper towels to drain, but leave drippings in the pan
- Saute the onions in the bacon drippings until the onions are clear
- Chop the bacon and add to the onions
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar, barbeque sauce, crushed pineapple, chili powder, ground dry mustard, and worcestershire sauce to the pan
- Stir and simmer for several minutes
- Put everything in a 9x13 pan and cook for one hour
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!