Parmesan Corn Casserole is delicious and perfect for summer. The corn flavor is huge and parmesan cheese adds a delicious contrast!
Summer is just around the corner and we eat a lot of corn on warm days. It already feels like summer here in Arizona, so we’ve been thinking a lot about corn, a summer staple, and new tasty ways we can use it in recipes. I got together with one of my girlfriends on Friday night for some appetizers and to hang out. Since we love to cook together, we decided to make this Parmesan Corn Casserole. It was super easy to make and tasted fantastic! It was a great way to include corn with our dinner and our kids loved it too!
PARMESAN CORN CASSEROLE
Like this recipe? Pin it to your SIDE DISH pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
We love easy casserole recipes! We’ve eaten and created many different types of casseroles. My mom made us amazing casseroles growing up, and now I have the joy of making casseroles for my families. They are great as side dishes, but can also be perfect family dinners since you can add different ingredients to include meat or vegetables.
Country Crock Original is great as a spread and for cooking with. Since it delivers an amazing country-fresh taste without any trans fat or hydrogenated oils, we replaced the butter in this corn casserole recipe with Country Crock. We loved that there were a lot less saturated fat and fewer calories than butter and when we have to consider wearing bathing suits any day now. I’m always looking for ways to save on fat and calories this time of year. This easy corn casserole was an incredibly delicious side with our dinner. It would make a wonderful side dish for summer barbeques or at the holidays!
Want more summer corn recipes?
- Southern Fried Corn
- Roasted Corn and Jalapeno Dip
- Mexican Street Corn
- Greek Corn Dip
- Honey Jalapeno Cornbread Drop Biscuits
- More side dish recipes…
Tools used to make this Parmesan Corn Casserole recipe
Food Processor: Slice, chop, and grate anything you need with this food processor. I’ve had this model for years and use it all the time. It’s a great workhorse in my kitchen and I’d recommend it to anyone!
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The grip handle makes them easy to hold and the pour spout makes them perfect for batters!
2-quart Casserole Dish: This simple and elegant serving dish goes from oven to table! It’s a staple at our dinner table and I know it will be at your table too!
Wooden Spoon: Wooden spoons are a kitchen essential. I keep a bunch of them on hand for every meal from breakfast to dinner.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor process one of the 12-ounce packages of corn, along with sugar, flour, cornmeal, Country Crock, salt, milk, and eggs.
- In a large bowl mix in 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the second 12-ounce package of frozen corn, and chives with the corn/flour mixture from the food processor.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until firm in the center and golden brown on the top. Serve warm.