Greek Corn Dip is a Mediterranean inspired cold dip that features sweet corn, feta cheese, and a bold Greek dressing!
There are so many things about this recipe that I love. First, I am an appetizer kind of girl. Dips are totally my favorite kind of dish to make for a party…and my favorite thing to munch on at a party!
Second, I am so in love with Mediterranean flavors, specifically feta cheese. I adore crumbly little bits of feta, not only in salads, but I’ll put feta on roasted vegetables, blend it into hummus, or even combine it with pesto sauce. In my world, feta goes with just about everything.
Third, this recipe is so incredibly easy to make. No cooking, no baking, and virtually no prep.
Easy peasy. Can’t beat that, especially when the result still boasts an irresistible punch of flavor. That’s one thing this dip is definitely not lacking: flavor.
From the tangy Greek dressing to the salty feta, and on to the sweet corn, this dip is nothing short of fabulous! Serve it at your next party and watch it disappear!
- 1 can corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 plum tomatoes chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Drain the corn and put it into a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, and dried mustard. Pour over the corn and toss to coat.
- Top the corn with the tomatoes, scallions, and feta cheese.
- Serve cold with pita chips.
Do you love feta cheese as much as I do?
Here are a few more recipes for you feta lovers out there!