Try this fun twist on 7-layer dip. Slow Cooker 7-Layer Chili Cheese Dip will get any party started!
Today I bring you another awesome party recipe and one of my favorite best crock pot recipes. I made a 7-layer dip, but I used chili instead of refried beans! The chili goes great with all the other layers. Like a party in your mouth! I served this easy peasy dip with Frito Scoops.
Real Housemoms TV
The bowls (or boats I call them) above, are a great way to serve this dip. I got these at a restaurant supply store, but I have seen them at Costco too. Enjoy! And I’ll see you next month with another easy slow cooker recipe.
- 2 15-oz. cans thick chili (I use Nalley's)
- 1 16-oz. container sour cream
- 1 8-oz. pkg. sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 2.25-oz. container black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeños use the jarred kind
- 2 Roma tomatoes cut in half, remove seeds and juice, then dice
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Party sized bag of large fritos
- Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Start by spreading the chili down first, then add the sour cream. The easiest way to get the sour layer down is to add the sour cream down in spoonfuls all over the top of the chili, then take a spatula and spread it out evenly. Add the shredded cheese. (Don't add the other ingredients yet.)
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Add the olives, jalapenos, tomatoes. and green onions.
- Serve with Frito Scoops.
You may also like: Slow Cooker Steak Burritos
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!