Layered Ranch Dip is super tasty, easy to make, and extremely addictive. The tasty ingredients are amazing together and work perfectly with tortilla chips. It is so good that you could just eat it by itself on a spoon! The kids had an early release day, so our friends invited us over for a pool day. I saw this dip in a Taste of Home magazine a little while ago and it immediately thought of making it. It was perfect to snack on while sitting by the pool, talking with my friend, and watching our kids play! We ate over half of the dip by ourselves and when her husband came home from work, he dove in and LOVED it. He wanted his wife to get the recipe and make it soon! When three people can polish off an entire dip in one day, it is obviously ridiculously delicious! I will make two pans of Layered Ranch Dip next time!
- 16 oz light sour cream
- 1 packet dry Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 4 oz can diced chilies drained
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 2 1/4 oz can black olives sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and ranch seasoning mix
- Spread into a shallow dish
- Layer with tomatoes, chilies, red onion, olives, and cheese
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Enjoy with tortilla chips
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!