Fourth of July is tomorrow and I am so excited to hang out with friends and enjoy lots of delicious food! We had a Sunday Funday with some friends who came over for a great afternoon of appetizers, a barbeque, some mommy pool time, and couples pool volleyball! We had a blast! We spent most of the day outside, but kept sneaking in to fill our plates with an assortment of appetizers, including my Layered Bacon Ranch Dip! It was super tasty and quite addictive! I love layered dips, such as Layered Ranch Dip and Layered Nacho Dip, and I love bacon, so this was right up my alley. It was really quick and easy to make and since we devoured the entire plate, I will be making it again for our festivities tomorrow! I found the recipe at Land O Lakes.
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter softened
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup cooked bacon crumbles or 12 slices cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- crackers or chips
- Combine butter, sour cream, cream cheese, and dry ranch mix in medium bowl
- Beat at medium speed until smooth
- Spread onto large serving plate
- Top with cheese, bacon and onion
- Cover; refrigerate to blend flavors (1 hour)
- Serve with crackers or chips
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!