Summer Punch is the perfect refreshing drink to enjoy during these hot months. It is fruity and sweet and awesome for a girl’s afternoon. Aubrey’s family and mine went to watch some fireworks on July 3rd and the next day, we sipped a little Summer Punch by the pool.
We had a great summer night watching our kids oooh and aaaw over the beautiful fireworks! We don’t have much time left before Aubrey moves to Oregon, so we are soaking up as much time together as possible.
Summer Punch is perfect for any occasion during the summer, but was great for the 4th of July! I will be making it again for Labor Day weekend! Thanks to High Heels to Hot Wheels for this yummy recipe!
- 1 bottle dry white wine I used Pinot Grigio
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 11 oz blueberries
- 6-8 large strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 bottle Barefoot Bubbly Extra Dry Champagne
- 2 pears sliced
- In a large pitcher, add white wine
- Add sugar, blueberries and sliced strawberries
- Stir and let chill overnight
- Before serving add Champagne and sliced pears
- (If you want to serve immediately, serve over ice rather than chilling overnight)
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!