Do you love Reese’s peanut butter cups? I definitely do and they are one of my favorite candy bars! Well, if you love them, you really need to make these NO BAKE Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bars! They taste so similar to the candy bar and they are INCREDIBLE! My parents were here for Father’s Day and since my dad and husband both love that candy bar, I knew this dessert would be a huge hit for their special day! They were extremely delicious and we all had to have some major willpower to stop eating them. I can say without a doubt they are my husband and dad’s favorite dessert and I know I will be making them for many occasions! Somehow we had a few bars left over, so when my friends came over a couple days later, they tried them and could not believe how amazing they tasted. They love my Apple Cider Cookies with Caramel Filling and I have made those cookies for them many times, but they now say the NO BAKE Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bars took over as their new favorite treat! I guess I will jump on the bandwagon and admit that they are my new favorite too!
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/3 cup creamy reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended
- Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the remaining peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth
- Spread over the peanut butter and graham cracker layer
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!