I. LOVE. CHEESECAKE! It is my favorite dessert and when combined with cherries and made into a dip, it is the most fabulous and divine treat I could possibly eat. I made Cherry Cheesecake Dip for a summer party and it was the perfect way to end our eating marathon for the night! I brought a little bit home and literally ate it by spoonfuls the next day. It is great to eat with graham crackers, but since I love cheesecake so much, it was incredible by itself! It is really easy to make and would be perfect for any party, as an appetizer or dessert!
****Don’t forget to click on over to enter the Summer Splurge Giveaway we have going right now! You could win a $500 Amazon Gift Card!!!! You have until July 28th. We also have the Favorite Things Birthday Present Giveaway going on until Aug. 8th but don’t wait hurry over to enter! Enter to win a prize package valued up to $800!!!****
recipe from: The MOMager
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces (6 cups) cool whip (store bought or homemade )
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 2 21 oz cherry pie filling
- Box of low fat honey graham crackers
- Crush one sleeve of graham crackers into tiny crumbs and smooth them out, but do not pack them down, in a 9x13 pan
- In a bowl, mix together softened cream cheese and the jar of marshmallow fluff and mix well
- Add in the cool whip one tub at a time, make sure you are mixing the ingredients very well (using a spoon or spatula...not a beater)
- Using a clean spoon or frosting knife, gently smooth the mixture over the graham cracker crumbs (you will want to work from the outside in and make sure you are moving large amounts, the crumbs are not stuck to the bottom of the pan so you will need to work gently or you will end up mixing the crumbs in to your cheesecake dip)
- Top with cherry pie filling
- Chill until ready to serve
- To serve, break up the remaining 2 sleeves of graham crackers for dippers
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!