Cherry Cheesecake Dip is the most delicious, easy to make no-bake cheesecake! It’s the ultimate 5-ingredient dessert or appetizer for any party! No plates needed for this amazing treat! You can serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers or just eat it with a spoon like me! I love this dip!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
*Originally published on July 27th, 2013*
Cherry Cheesecake Dip is an unbelievably tasty dessert that starts with graham crumbs, fluffy cream cheese, and rich cherry pie filling. It’s basically cherry cheesecake in dip form! This cheesecake dip recipe will wow the guests at your next holiday party or potluck!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip has been a staple at my parties for years now. Every time I make it someone asks for the recipe! People love cheesecake but they always feel a bit guilty. When I serve cheesecake dip the guilt is gone and all bets are off! People keep coming back for more until the dish is scraped clean!
CHERRY CHEESECAKE DIP
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERTS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Ingredients in Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Graham crackers – I use low-fat honey-flavored graham crackers
- Cream cheese
- Whipped topping
- Marshmallow fluff
- Cherry pie filling
You can use store-bought whipped topping or homemade cool whip. You’ll need 6 cups of whipped topping for this dip. This amount is equal to 2 containers of Cool Whip or 2 batches of the homemade stuff.
How to Make Cheesecake Dip
It’s so easy to make cherry cheesecake dip! What I love is that I can mix it all up ahead of time and it’s ready to go when my guests get to the house! No oven time needed for this guy!
- First, crush a sleeve of graham crackers into crumbs and arrange them loosely in the bottom of a 9-inch x 13-inch pan. No need to pack them down.
- Next, add the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a large mixing bowl beat with a hand mixer.
- Then, fold in the whipped cream and combine well.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture over the graham crumbs using a frosting spreader, silicone spatula, or the back of a spoon.
- Top with the cherry pie filling and spread it out, completely covering the cream layer.
- Finally, cover your cherry cheesecake dip and refrigerate until ready to serve!
How to Crush Graham Crackers
There are several different ways to crush graham crackers and cookies without making a mess.
- Food processor method: Add the graham crackers to a food processor. Then cover and pulse until you reach a fine crumb consistency. Be sure not to process them for too long or you’ll end up with cookie butter!
- Freezer bag method: Empty a sleeve of graham crackers into a gallon-sized baggie and seal tightly. Place the baggie on a flat surface and use a rolling pin to crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
How to Serve Cheesecake Dip
I like to serve this easy no-bake dip with graham crackers broken into small portions for dipping. Here are some other dipping options to consider:
- Oreo cookies
- Vanilla wafers
- Teddy Grahams
- Apple slices
- Cinnamon pita crisps
- Ginger snaps
- Pineapple wedges
- Waffle cone pieces
Other dessert dips to try! They’re so delicious!!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- Piña Colada Dessert Dip
- Brownie Batter Dip
- Cinnamon Cheesecake Dip
- Chocolate Fondue
- More DESSERT recipes…
Tools used to make this Cherry Cheesecake Dip recipe
Baking Dish: This 9-inch x 13-inch glass baking dish is a must have! It comes with a convenient lid that makes covering, refrigerating, and storing your kitchen creations as easy as can be.
Frosting Spatula: This offset frosting spatula is great for spreading and smoothing frosting, whipped cream, and so much more. The angled design gives shaky hands more control and keeps fingers clean and free of messes.
*This post originally posted on 07/27/2013.
- Crush one sleeve of graham crackers into tiny crumbs and smooth them out in a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish. Do not pack the crumbs down.
- In a bowl, mix together softened cream cheese and the jar of marshmallow fluff. Mix well.
- Fold in the cool whip one tub at a time. Make sure you are mixing the ingredients very well using a spoon or spatula. Do not use a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Using a clean spoon or offset spatula, gently smooth the cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crumbs. (You will want to work from the outside in and make sure you are moving large amounts. The crumbs are not stuck to the bottom of the pan so you will need to work gently or you will end up mixing the crumbs into your cheesecake dip.)
- Top the cheesecake layer with cherry pie filling. Carefully spread the pie filling all over the top.
- Chill until ready to serve, at least 1 hour.
- To serve, break up the remaining 2 sleeves of graham crackers for dippers
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!