This Cinnamon Cheesecake Dip makes a great appetizer for any party. It’s an easy sweet dip recipe, that will be ready in minutes!
CINNAMON CHEESECAKE DIP!
Love it? Pin it to your DESSERT board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Holiday entertaining season is upon us! And one of my favorite things to do is entertain. I love hosting people at my home for parties, meetings or just because. I always want people to feel welcomed and comfortable when they come to my home. As long as they don’t mind the messes 3 little kids leave behind. 🙂
Making yummy food to share with your guests is always a good way to make people feel welcomed. I don’t think it ever has to be anything over the top or extravagant. Simple and easy is the name of the entertaining game for me. This cinnamon cheesecake dip is the perfect recipe for whipping up when hosting a few friends. It’s just a few ingredients and is ready in no time. Plus it stores well and can be made ahead of time. It’s all cinnamon, sugary goodness with just a hint of that cheesecake tartness. My family loved this dip with graham crackers, cookies, and apples. It would be great on strawberries or bananas too.
- 8 ounce brick cream cheese - softened
- 5 ounce container vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 ounces whipped topping store-bought or homemade
- cookie wafers graham crackers, apples, strawberries, etc. for dipping
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl and whip until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Add Greek yogurt to cream cheese and cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Blend with mixer until all combined.
- Gently fold in whipped topping until all combined.
- Add to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with sweet cookies/crackers or fruit.
If you love serving delicious dips at your parties, try this spinach artichoke dip. It’s one of our family favorites. Or if you love to just serve appetizers, these mini cheeseballs are always a hit.
Leave a Reply