This 5-minute Brownie Batter Dip is loaded with chocolate and is the perfect addition to any holiday dessert table!
BROWNIE BATTER DIP!
Love it? Pin it to your DESSERT board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I have this thing for brownie batter….dare I say it’s almost as good as baked brownies? I always try to resist taking a taste because of those pesky raw eggs. This brownie batter dip is an eggless delight that’s ready in minutes. Add a dose of holiday sprinkles and you’ve got a fun dessert that’s perfect for any Christmas party! This is always the first thing to go when I bring it to gatherings, there’s just something so fun and unique about a dessert dip, especially when it’s full of chocolate.
This brownie batter dip is made with a simple mixture of ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. The base is made of whipped cream cheese, with a little flour, butter, cocoa powder and brown sugar to recreate the flavor of brownie batter. I add a generous amount of mini chocolate chips to really amp up the flavor.
This dip is can be made up to 2 days in advance, but is best served at room temperature. I like to serve this dip with strawberries, apple slices, graham crackers and gingerbread cookies, but you can really get creative with the dippers. Other great options would be pretzels (regular or chocolate covered), vanilla wafers, pears, or even marshmallows.
You’ll need a mixer for this simple recipe to whip the ingredients into a light and creamy treat. You can either use a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a hand mixer. In addition, you can use as much or as little milk as you want, depending on the consistency you prefer for the final product. I prefer a thicker dip, almost like a spread, but it’s sure to be a hit no matter how you serve it!
Ready to become addicted to a dessert? This Christmas Crack is a holiday favorite but it’s crazy good any time of year!
- Place the butter and cream cheese in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer until fluffy and thoroughly combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add the confectioners sugar, flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat on low speed for 1 more minute or until thoroughly combined.
- Add 2 tablespoons of milk and beat for 1 more minute or until combined. If you prefer a thinner texture, add the remaining tablespoon of milk and beat again.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix for 30 seconds.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with sprinkles. Serve with fruit, cookies and/or pretzels.
Other recipes you might like: