Triple Berry Swirl Cheesecake Bars are a delicious treat to serve or bring to any summer get together. Rich cheesecake filling sits atop a buttery graham cracker crust and ribbons of berry flavor are swirled throughout for an extra punch of flavor!
These cheesecake bars could NOT be any easier! Even if you’ve never made a cheesecake, you can put together these bars and have them come out perfect! I found the original recipe over on the Nestle® website, but put my own spin on it with the addition of berry flavor, because to me…nothing speaks SUMMER louder than berries!
This recipe doesn’t use fresh berries. Instead the berry flavor comes from the jam! You can use your favorite brand. I actually had three different jars of jam I wanted to use up, so I created my own triple berry flavor, by combining blueberry, raspberry and strawberry jams, but I know you can also buy the triple berry flavor already combined if you want to avoid having to purchase three separate flavors. You can totally go with one flavor too…it’s up to you!
This recipe can also be made to be a bit more diet-friendly by substituting full fat cream cheese for the reduced-fat variety, using nonfat evaporated milk, and jams that have low sugar content or are sugar-free.
I took these bars to my in-law’s house for a family get together and everyone gobbled them up and wanted the recipe. So they have been “family tested” and rated A+!
I will be making these again this summer, but probably change up the flavor of jam for something a little different. Maybe apricot or orange marmalade!
What flavor jam will you use when you make these?
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- pinch of salt
- 2 - 8 oz. packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 - 12 oz. can of evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 TBS pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup triple berry jam or jam flavor of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare crust by combining graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, melted butter and pinch of salt in an ungreased 13" x 9" glass baking dish and press down on the bottom firmly to form a crust.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, 1 cup granulated sugar and flour until smooth. Gradually beat in the evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla until combined. Remove 1 cup of the cheesecake filling mixture and put into a small bowl and set aside. Pour the remaining cheesecake filling onto the prepared crust.
- Combine 1 cup of jam with the reserved 1 cup of cheesecake filling. Mix until combined. Pour mixture over the cheesecake filling in the pan. Swirl mixtures with spoon, pulling up the plain cheesecake mixture to the top.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until firm, then cut into bars.
If you liked this recipe, you might also enjoy these too!