It is not a secret that I love appetizers and I definitely eat my fair share of them at every party, date night, and get together with friends. I don’t always make or choose the healthiest appetizer options, but it is nice to enjoy one that is on the lighter side (compared to most that I eat). Cucumber Sandwiches are one of my favorite appetizers and I am so glad my sister-in-law introduced me to these yummy snacks. When I lived in Pennsylvania, she made them for many occasions, such as birthday parties, Christmas, Easter, barbeques, and football parties, and they were always an appetizer I could not stop eating. They are super addictive and always a crowd pleaser. Since I have moved to Arizona, I have made Cucumber Sandwiches many times and they still remain to be a favorite. I make a huge platter every time, but they disappear very quickly. I made them as one of my appetizers to take to Aubrey’s Super Bowl potluck and they were again a huge hit. Cucumber Sandwiches are amazing for any occasion, but keep them in mind for summer because they are a great, refreshing appetizer to enjoy on a warm (blazing hot in Arizona) day!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- .7 oz packet dry Italian seasoning
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1 loaf of baguette bread
- 1 tbsp dill weed for sprinkling, please add more if you'd like
- Cut baguette bread into thin slices
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and italian seasoning packet until well combined
- Peel and slice cucumber
- Spread cream cheese mixture on each slice of baguette bread
- Place a cucumber slice on top of the cream cheese mixture
- Sprinkle dill weed over all of the cucumber sandwiches
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!