Oreo Cheesecake Icebox Cake is loaded with layers of graham crackers, no bake cheesecake, and OREOS for an easy, no-bake dessert you’ll crave!
When it comes to delicious, no-fuss desserts, it doesn’t get better than this. This icebox cake is no bake and is simply layers of delicious goodness, one on top of another. It is simple to make, tastes like OREO cheesecake, and is a real crowd pleaser.
OREO CHEESECAKE ICEBOX CAKE
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
No one will complain when you take this dessert to a party or serve it to your family. And you are going to love how super easy it is.
I made an Eclair Icebox Cake earlier this year, and it got devoured. The fudge-y ganache on top and the layers of creamy, deliciousness beneath made everyone in my house happy.
So then I started dreaming of ways I could make icebox cakes outside of the traditional. And this was the result of that dreaming. I have always loved a good OREO cheesecake. And anything no bake, like this No Bake Cherry Cheesecake has my heart, especially in the hot summer months. So it made sense to just combine my two loves and make this pan of tasty flavor.
I hope you love it as much as we do!
More of my favorite decadent desserts!
- 2 Graham Crackers 20 sheets graham crackers
- 15 OREOS 15-20 OREOS
No Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3.5 ounce package instant vanilla pudding
- 14 ounce can (1 1/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, and using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add vanilla pudding and milk to bowl.
- Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary.
- Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Once all beat together, set aside.
- Break graham crackers in half, so you have 40 square pieces.
- Take OREOS and chop them up so they are in smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- Line the bottom of an 8x8 square pan with 10 graham crackers, and sprinkle with one-quarter of the crushed up OREOS. Layer in 1/3 of the cheesecake mixture. Repeat layering two more times.
- Add a top layer of graham crackers and stick in the fridge while making the chocolate topping.
- Make chocolate fudge ganache by stirring brown sugar and cocoa powder together in a small bowl, and set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, over medium heat, add butter and milk, and bring to a slow boil. Let it boil 3-5 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Add cocoa and brown sugar mixture, and whisk until smooth, 2-3 minutes.Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Let sit 2-3 minutes to cool slightly.
- Remove cake from fridge, and then pour fudge ganache sauce over the cake, and then sprinkle with remaining crushed OREOS.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!