Did you know you can make a slow version of PSLs? This CROCK POT PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE is a delicious drink that’s perfect for parties, brunches and coffee dates with friends!
Do you ever find that getting your girlfriends or other mom friends together is next to impossible? I would seriously love nothing more than to get my mommy friends together to just hang out and relax on a casual Saturday morning. I would love to have everyone come over, make some yummy cinnamon rolls or the best pumpkin pie recipe (you can totally have dessert at brunch), and serve this super delicious Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Yes, you did read that right! The classic fall coffee drink can indeed be made in a slow cooker. Not only can it be done, but it makes for an amazing brunch or party drink, that’s made ahead of time and kept hot for serving once your guests arrive.
This fall drink comes together simply. You’ll start with milk and half and half, along with strong brewed coffee. If you prefer, you can use cold brew coffee or even a flavored brewed coffee like a vanilla or cinnamon spice blend. I’ve made this latte with a vanilla flavored coffee, and it really added a nice flavor to an already wonderful drink.
You’ll stir together all of your ingredients in the slow cooker, and set it on high for about 90 minutes to two hours. It will heat up well and will be ready to ladle into mugs when your friends arrive. Another bonus to this fantastic drink: it will make your house smell absolutely amazing!
I’m crossing my fingers that I’ll be able to get my friends together for a casual fall morning hang-out. Add I can whip up some homemade hot chocolate for the kids.
Try these other pumpkin drink recipes!
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Smoothie
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita
- Bourbon Pumpkin Milkshake
- Spiced Pumpkin Punch
- More drink recipes…
- 3 1/2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. half and half
- 4 c. strong brewed coffee
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- whipped cream
- ground nutmeg
- additional cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In the slow cooker, add the milk, half and half and coffee. Stir.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, ground cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir together well and add to the slow cooker with the rest of the liquids. Stir together well. Add the cinnamon sticks.
- Cover the slow cooker with lid. Simmer on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Ladle into mugs and top with whipped cream, nutmeg and cinnamon sticks.
If you loved this classic fall coffee drink, check out these other recipes by Erin at Delightful E Made: