Margaritas are a summer staple, but now they can be just as yummy in the fall. Pumpkin Spice Margaritas have a delicious combination of flavors and add a twist to the traditional cocktail. They are perfect for any fall party, Halloween, or Thanksgiving!
recipe from The Skinny Confidential
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 tbsp 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 splash Cointreau [ or triple sec ]
- 1 splash water
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- optional-splash of Grand Marnier
- optional-orange twist, pinch of cinnamon for garnish
- Add ice to a martini shaker
- Add lime juice, lemon juice, tequila, pumpkin puree, and triple sec to ice (optional-and add Grand Marnier) and shake
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass over ice
- optional-rim glass with cinnamon before
- Splash water
- Garnish with an orange twist and add a pinch of cinnamon and pinch of pumpkin pie spice
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!