Margaritas are a summer staple, but now they can be just as yummy in the fall. Pumpkin Spice Margaritas have a delicious combination of flavors and add a twist to the traditional cocktail. They are perfect for any fall party, Halloween, or Thanksgiving!
recipe from The Skinny Confidential
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 tbsp 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 splash Cointreau [ or triple sec ]
- 1 splash water
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- optional-splash of Grand Marnier
- optional-orange twist pinch of cinnamon for garnish
- Add ice to a martini shaker
- Add lime juice, lemon juice, tequila, pumpkin puree, and triple sec to ice (optional-and add Grand Marnier) and shake
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass over ice
- optional-rim glass with cinnamon before
- Splash water
- Garnish with an orange twist and add a pinch of cinnamon and pinch of pumpkin pie spice
Real Housemoms TV
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!