Want to warm up on cool, autumn nights? Give this Drunken Pumpkin Mocha a try!
I love just about anything pumpkin flavored. Whether it’s sweet dishes, savory dishes or beverages, it’s usually love at first
bite sight for me.
Recently, a friend turned me to RumChata. RumChata is a cream liqueur that is flavored with Carribean rum and has cinnamon and vanilla notes.
It’s creamy. It’s dreamy. And it goes down really smooth!
The mere thought of combining my favorite pumpkin flavors with cream RumChata is enough to make this girl swoon.
It’s the perfect beverage to enjoy as a post-Thanksgiving dinner indulgence (as if we don’t indulge enough on Thanksgiving) or on a crisp autumn day, huddled around a fire on the patio with friends and family.
The great thing about this drink is you can enjoy it hot (my favorite way) or over ice. Both ways are delicious!
One taste of this cocktail and you’ll see why I’m in love with RumChata!
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- ¼ cup half and half
- ¼ cup RumChata
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin spice coffee syrup I use Torani brand
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: Whipped cream for topping
- Add the coffee syrup and pumpkin pie spice to the hot coffee and stir.
- Add the half and half and RumChata and stir to combine.
- Top with optional whipped cream ground cinnamon.
- Serve warm or over ice.