A traditional Italian dessert gets a tasty cinnamon spiced twist in this NO-BAKE CINNAMON TIRAMISU!
I am a self-proclaimed tiramisu addict, and I have no shame in admitting that, folks. There is just something about that creamy mixture of mascarpone cheese, rich coffee, & delicate ladyfingers that I just can’t resist. While I can always go for a slice of good ole traditional tiramisu, I always find myself playing around with the flavors in my homemade versions. Since fall is just around the corner, I thought why not try my hand at a warm cinnamon spiced version?
Real Housemoms TV
I left out the cocoa powder entirely in this no-bake version and replaced with it layers of sweet cinnamon flavor. The coffee that the ladyfingers are soaked with has been steeped with a whole cinnamon stick. Then ground cinnamon is whipped into the creamy filling. And for good measure, each slice is served with a little sprinkle of cinnamon over top. The perfect dessert for the cinnamon & tiramisu lover alike!
- 3 ounce ladyfingers split
- 1/4 strongly brewed coffee + 1 tbsp sugar mixed in
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3.5 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 4 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups whipping topping thawed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon plus more for dusting
- Strongly brew a cup of coffee. While still hot, mix in the sugar. Drop in the cinnamon stick and allow to steep for 1 hour. Remove the cinnamon stick and allow the infused coffee to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the vanilla pudding mix & cold milk. Then beat in the mascarpone cheese until smooth & creamy. Fold in the whipped topping & ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- Arrange half of the ladyfingers in the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking pan. Brush the ladyfingers with about half of the cooled cinnamon coffee.
- Spread half of the pudding/mascarpone cheese mixture over the ladyfingers in the dish. Cover with the remaining ladyfingers; then brush the second layer of ladyfingers with the remaining coffee mixture. Top with the remaining pudding/mascarpone cheese mixture.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 4 hours & up to overnight. Top with a little whipped topping & a sprinkle of ground cinnamon before serving, if desired. Enjoy immediately. You can cover & refrigerate any leftovers for up to 3 days.
If you loved this recipe post, you might also like my…
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!