This Krispy Kreme Cake Batter Trifle is the stuff that dreams are made of. Only good can come from layering cake batter flavored cream and Krispy Kreme Donuts!
When I was pregnant with Gavin 8 years ago, I discovered something super awesome . . . . a hot fresh Krispy Kreme donut with cold cookie dough custard scooped on top of it. It was unreasonably fantastic and responsible for a good third of my pregnancy weight.
I decided to take it to the next level.
Real Housemoms TV
Yup. I made a trifle out of Krispy Kreme donuts. Throw in some Cool Whip, cake mix, and funfetti and suddenly you have an epic dessert with just four ingredients.
It’s okay. You’re an adult. You can eat like an unsupervised seven year old at a birthday party every once and a while.
- 2 Krispy Kreme Donuts torn up
- 8 oz 3 cups cool whip (store bought or homemade )
- 1/2 cup cake mix
- 2 TBSPs sprinkles plus more for top
- cherries for topping
- Mix together the cool whip, cake mix, and sprinkles in a large bowl.
- Layer the donuts and cool whip mixture in four glasses.
- Top with more sprinkles and cherries.
You might also like
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!