This 30-minute creamy SKILLET CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE is the perfect lightened-up comfort food for busy weeknights! The whole family will love this easy, tasty dish!
I can’t believe it’s halfway through summer already! This summer is going by faster than any other. I think it’s because my family has been busier than ever with crazy extended family happenings. Our two little babes who are almost walking now (at nine months!) and keep us on our toes all day every day! Being this busy, I need quick and easy dinner ideas more than ever and this skillet chicken noodle casserole has been my saving grace a few times this past month!
All you have to do is coat the chicken in a very simple and light breading, cook it in your skillet, and then add noodles, creamy alfredo sauce, peas, and shredded parmesan cheese and voila! instant family favorite! The best part is that this is a great 30-minute meal you can whip up any time of year and it’s a good thing because your family will beg you to make this one over and over again!
Winner Winner Chicken Dinners!
- One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Creamy Chicken Florentine
- Honey Butter Chicken
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice
- More dinner recipes…
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to even thickness
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup peas frozen or thawed
- cracked black pepper for topping optional
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a large resealable bag. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and add to bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat chicken in flour mixture.
- Drizzle the oil on a large skillet. Cook chicken over medium heat until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Add noodles, peas, alfredo sauce, and parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir to combine. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes. Top with cracked black pepper and serve hot.