How was your week? We have a had a great week here. We started with a party last weekend over at Stacey’s house. It was great to spend time with friends before we have to leave. Everyone brought a dish and Stacey and I each made new dishes and drinks to share with you all too! We had way to much food but that just means you can keep the party going the next day, right? Then earlier this week we were able to spend a couple of days with my mother-in -law in the pool and eating more great food. We have so much fun bringing over games and having a family game night. It was great. 🙂
Last weeks party had so many fabulous posts shared that you have to check it out! Here are just a few of the great things we saw.
- Homemade Breaded Chicken Burger from Cooking is Easy
- Cafe Apron Cuteness from Windsor and Main
- Apple Pie from Yesterfood
Don’t they look great!!!
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page. Be sure to grab one if you were featured also! 🙂
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!