We are now officially into the Christmas season and I LOVE it! We have had a Christmas Party over at our Facebook page, if you missed head over and check it out. We had some great food, drinks and project ideas shared!
Last weeks Fabulous Fridays! had so many really fantastic recipes and ideas if you missed it go catch up but I’ll share just a few of the awesome links we saw.
If you’ve never been over to visit Leigh Anne from Your Homebased Mom you are really missing out. She is one of my favorite bloggers and you will love her site. She had great recipes, beautiful crafts and a great sense of humor too.
Rachel over at I Love My Disorganized Life is fantastic and so are her turtles. Stacey and I recently got to meet Rachel at a meet up for local bloggers and let me tell you that she is a lot of fun and her personality really comes through in her blog. Head over after you’ve linked up and check her out.
Doesn’t this look great? The cranberries on top are sugared whole cranberries. I think this is beautiful and it sounds like a great balance of tart and sweet. Stephanie has a great site that makes me want to stay on and just read through everything.
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!