It has been a busy week here. I’m trying to get the family and the blog ready for the blog. It’s been cooking central here at the Cota house. We’re going to be in a short term rental until we find the house we want, not to mention the craziness that will be going on during the move, so I wanted to get my posts done before hand. I don’t want to leave Stacey with any extra work. Plus, I want to use all my freezer food before we go, right?
Last week’s party was fantastic! So many great posts! Check out these fantastic features from last week:
- Easy Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits from Simply Gloria
- Little Boxy Bags from Windsor and Main
- Lemon Pie Bars from Chocolate, Chocolate & More
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page. Be sure to grab one if you were featured also! 🙂
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!