How was your Valentine’s Day? I am working on mine right now. We are having a night in with the kids so dinner is going to start with bacon wrapped shrimp (for me and the hubby) then heart shaped pizza and dessert will be banana and Nutella egg rolls. I can’t wait!!! 🙂
Last week’s party was fantastic! There were so many great things shared it was hard to pick three features but here is what we picked.
Don’t these Oven Tacos look so good? I can see my whole family loving these.
This Tortellini Pasta Salad looks so fresh and delicious. I want to reach through the photo and grab a fork full.
My husband LOVES Albondigas but for the life of him he can not pronounce it. I love watching him try. I don’t help him and just watch him try over and over and over. It makes my day. 🙂
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!