Skinny Veggie Dip is full of summer vegetables and so delicious! It’s a perfect poolside snack for summer!
Summer vacation is in full swing and our kids are feeling the effects of new schedules and routines. We are busier than expected with sports camps, swim lessons, birthday parties, play dates, and the hot weather seems to be draining our energy. Sometimes we need mom time! I love getting together with my friends so our kids can play, but it is also important to just have some adult time! My favorite adult time activities are enjoying wine and eating yummy appetizers.
Real Housemoms TV
We spend a lot of time wearing our bathing suits in our backyards and pools, so we have serious motivation to try out new healthy “skinny” recipes! Skinny Veggie Dip is perfect as for healthy snacks recipes by the pool and is full of delicious fresh vegetables. It is really easy to throw together, and really hard to stop eating!
- 16 oz. reduced fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 t salt
- 1 t pepper
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t onion powder
- 1 t cumin
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 2 jalapenos seeded and diced
- corn kernels from 2 cooked and cooled ears of corn
- 3.8 oz. sliced olives
- Fresh parsley or cilantro chopped
- in a large bowl combine cream cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin
- mix in the vegetables
- serve with crackers
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!