Your taste buds are ready to pay a million dollars for this quick and easy, insanely good Million Dollar Dip!
Creamy and cheesy with little bits of crunch, this Million Dollar Dip is appetizer gold! Million Dollar Dip is a savory combination of mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, green onions, and slivered almonds, that comes together in under 10 minutes- it’s sure to be gone that quick too!
Dip the Night Away
Is there anything better than get-togethers with family and close friends? We love games and food so entertaining people on game nights always include both. Our most successful nights are those with easy-to-make food that is also easy to eat. Bonus if it’s the best thing we’ve ever put in our mouths, like this Million Dollar Dip. The dip is so creamy, lightly salty and the almonds and bacon bits give it the perfect amount of hearty texture. There was almost a million dollar prize fight amongst us over who got the last bite!
Other Recipes to Serve Million Dollar Dip
- Caramelized Onion Dip is a homemade recipe of everyone’s first dip love that is the perfect compliment to any occasion!
- Warm Cheesy Crack Dip has those warm bacon ranch flavors that everyone goes crazy for and is a must at every party!
Refrigerated: Grab the mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese, and real bacon bits.
Veggies: You’ll need four green onions, chopped, and save a little to garnish the dip.
Pantry: Slivered almonds are a perfect size and have the perfect amount of crunch.
Seasoning: Garlic powder is the only seasoning needed for this dip.
How to Make Million Dollar Dip
STEP ONE: In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, shredded cheddar, bacon bits, green onions, slivered almonds, and garlic powder until everything is well coated.
STEP TWO: Chill the dip for at least two hours. Before serving, sprinkle chopped green onion over the top and serve!
Tips for Success
- For this dip to taste like a million dollars it really is best to use regular mayonnaise and not a light/fat free mayo or Miracle Whip.
- Definitely chill this dip for a couple of hours so that everything has a chance to firm up and make it extra easy to scoop.
- The thicker cut cheddar cheese really helps the cheese shine in this dish so grate a block of cheese or purchase thick cut pre-shredded cheese. The fine-cut shredded cheese will get lost in the mix and the dip won’t turn out as delicious.
Can I make this Million Dollar Dip ahead of time?
Since chilling the dip is so key it is a great make-ahead appetizer! You can make this dip up to two days before you need it and if covered and chilled, it will last for two days after.
What are the best chips to serve with this dip?
Million Dollar Dip is amazing on so many things! Try tortilla chips, crackers, potato chips, and pretzels. Eventually, you’ll find your own winning combination.
More Winning Appetizers
- Crockpot Pizza Dip
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Mini Bean Dip Cups
- Brownie Batter Smores Dip
- Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a medium bowl add the mayonnaise, shredded cheese, bacon bits, slivered almonds, chopped green onion, and garlic powder. Mix until well combined.
- For best flavor, chill for at least 2 hours prior to serving with your choice of tortilla chips or crackers.
Leave a Reply