Easy, chocolate-y and sinful brownie batter s’mores dip gives you everything you love about the summer classic in party dip form!
Remember when cake batter dip was all the rage? Trust me, I made my fair share of batches, but then I discovered cake batter dip’s rich, chocolate-y, and more delicious cousin: Brownie batter dip. Then there was only one sensible thing left to do; turns it into s’mores, obvi.
This dip is super easy coming together in just minutes with only a handful of ingredients, but it will for sure be the first thing to disappear at your next party. With gooey brownie mix, marshmallow cream and melty toasted marshmallows served with graham crackers for dipping, you really can’t get much better.
So when you’re trying to decide what to make for your next party or get together, this baby will be your new bff, and I can almost guarantee you won’t have any leftovers because who doesn’t love an entire serving dish of brownie and s’mores? People I don’t want to know, that’s who. And people you wouldn’t invite to your party.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 x 7 ounce container marshmallow fluff
- 1 lb nonfat vanilla yogurt
- mini marshmallows I used about 2-3 cups, but just eyeball it
- graham crackers for dipping
- In a large sauce pan over medium-low heat, whisk together brownie mix, marshmallow fluff and yogurt until smooth and just lightly warm.
- Transfer to an oven safe serving dish. Top with marshmallows and cook on broil until marshmallows puff and brown, about 3-5 minutes. Watch very closely--they can burn quickly.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!