S’mores Crescent Rolls are flaky, delicious, and have all the taste of a s’mores for breakfast (or dessert)!
Can you believe that summer is already coming to a close?! It feels like it just started. I can’t say that I’m going to miss the heat right away, but come January, when I’m freezing in the chilly, windy winter of Cheyenne, Wyoming, I’m sure I’ll say otherwise.
I guess I’ll just have to make up a batch of these S’mores Crescent Rolls to take me back to these warm summer months. You know – because I don’t need a campfire to make them outside and all. #winning
I think it would be safe to dub s’mores as the official flavor of summer. It wouldn’t be a true summer without them! I love trying my hand at making different variations of s’mores and these S’mores Crescent Rolls definitely don’t disappoint.
They have a light, flaky outside and a gooey chocolatey inside, with all the flavors from a s’more that you know and love. Make them and thank me later.
- 8 ounces tube crescent rolls 8 ct.
- 100 mini marshmallows
- 80 + 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Roll out one crescent roll dough onto a baking sheet
- Place 10-12 marshmallows and 8-10 chocolate chips atop the wider portion of the dough.
- Roll the crescent dough up, starting with the wider side and ending with the smaller side.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt the 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave for one minute. Stir and then microwave in 15 second increments, stirring after each time, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the cooked crescent rolls. Serve warm.
You might also like: