S’mores Crescent Rolls are flaky, delicious, and have all the taste of a s’mores for breakfast (or dessert)!
Can you believe that summer is already coming to a close?! It feels like it just started. I can’t say that I’m going to miss the heat right away, but come January, when I’m freezing in the chilly, windy winter of Cheyenne, Wyoming, I’m sure I’ll say otherwise.
I guess I’ll just have to make up a batch of these S’mores Crescent Rolls to take me back to these warm summer months. You know – because I don’t need a campfire to make them outside and all. #winning
I think it would be safe to dub s’mores as the official flavor of summer. It wouldn’t be a true summer without them! I love trying my hand at making different variations of s’mores and these S’mores Crescent Rolls definitely don’t disappoint.
Real Housemoms TV
They have a light, flaky outside and a gooey chocolatey inside, with all the flavors from a s’more that you know and love. Make them and thank me later.
- 8 ounces tube crescent rolls 8 ct.
- 100 mini marshmallows
- 80 + 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Roll out one crescent roll dough onto a baking sheet
- Place 10-12 marshmallows and 8-10 chocolate chips atop the wider portion of the dough.
- Roll the crescent dough up, starting with the wider side and ending with the smaller side.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt the 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave for one minute. Stir and then microwave in 15 second increments, stirring after each time, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the cooked crescent rolls. Serve warm.
You might also like:
COOKIES AND CREAM S’MORES DIP
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!