Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms combine two classic flavors into one delicious appetizer! This simple, bite-sized recipe is perfect for holiday entertaining!
I don’t know about you, but I love this time of year. Not only because the leaves are changing colors and the weather is absolutely gorgeous….but because it means the holidays are just around the corner. Time for holiday parties!
Real Housemoms TV
Of course, along with holiday parties comes delicious food…and stuffed mushrooms are always one of my favorites! They’re one of those things that feel special and fancy, but in reality, couldn’t be easier to make. Especially when you stuff them with spinach dip!
It’s the perfect combination, really. Two holiday favorites, both delicious on their own, but even better together! And best of all, they come together quickly. Which leaves you with more time to do ALL the other things on your holiday to-do list!
- 12 large baby portobello mushrooms stems removed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 c. prepared spinach dip
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 c. panko bread crumbs
- Brush mushroom tops with olive oil. Place top-down on baking sheet.
- Fill each mushroom with 1 Tbsp. spinach dip, 1 tsp. Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 tsp. bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
You might also enjoy these easy appetizer recipes!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!