The perfect combination of bubbly champagne and tart pomegranate, this champagne cocktail is my go-to drink for girls nights!
I have totally been on a champagne kick lately. Its light, refreshing, and fun. But, the thing that I love most about champagne is that it is a great starter for all kinds of other cocktails! Mimosas, Bellinis, you can find SO many options.
Here at Real Housemoms, we LOVE this Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail. It’s a delicious combo of sweet, tart, and bubbly with a little extra kick!
The pomegranate juice makes this drink taste amazing as well as look gorgeous. Love champagne, but looking for a different fruity flavor? Try this Raspberry Champagne Cocktail!
POMEGRANATE CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINKS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I LOVE champagne. There’s just something so refreshing about sipping on some bubbly. It’s the perfect drink for all kinds of celebrations.
New Year’s Eve gala? Grab the champagne.
Valentine’s Day with that special someone? Pop the bubbly!
Did you survive another work week? You guessed it, you deserve champagne!!
I have been totally guilty of popping a bottle at the end of the workweek to celebrate surviving (I can’t be the only one right??). Have you seen those adorable mini bottles of champagne or prosecco? Those are the perfect thing to have on hand for these end-of-the-week celebrations. That way you can have your glass and not end up wasting (or feeling like you have to finish…) the rest of the bottle.
Anyway… this is not an ad for mini bottles of champagne haha. BUT, it is a plug for you to try out this amazing pomegranate cocktail.
I made it recently for a girl’s night I was hosting. I ended up having to make another batch halfway through the night because my friends loved it that much.
We typically share a few bottles of wine throughout the night, but this time those bottles went untouched. Everyone was happily sipping on some Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail!
If you’re hosting a big party, I recommend making at least a double batch. I can almost guarantee that it will all get used, nobody can turn down this yummy cocktail!
Ingredients for Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
- Pomegranate juice
- Pear nectar
- Grand Marnier
This pomegranate cocktail will taste great regardless of what kind of sparkling wine you use. I personally used Moscato d’Asti because I love my bubbly drinks to be on the sweeter side. If you like them only slightly sweet, try a prosecco. If you prefer a less sweet cocktail, try out a bottle of dry champagne!
How to make Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
- Grab your favorite glass pitcher (mine is linked below!)
- Combine the pomegranate juice, pear nectar, and Grand Marnier in your pitcher and give it a stir.
- Pop your bottle of champagne (carefully and away from your face…) and mix it into the pitcher.
- Fill your stemless wine glasses with ice and pour the champagne cocktail over the ice!
- Sip, sip, hooray! You’ve found your new go-to champagne cocktail!
You can absolutely serve this drink in a cocktail glass with ice instead of a wine glass. No need to buy specific drinkware.
If you want to skip the ice, chill the juice mixture and champagne in the fridge (separately). finishing mixing up this drink when you’re ready to serve, and then pour into champagne flutes without ice.
If you want to be extra fancy, you can garnish your glasses with a fresh rosemary sprig or sprinkle pomegranate seeds into the cocktails. It’s all about the small details that make a drink memorable!
Other Pomegranate Cocktails
If you’re like me, you love the sweet (yet still slightly sour) taste of pomegranate, you’ll want to try out some of these other great pomegranate cocktails!
- Spiked Pomegranate Punch – made with vodka and prosecco, this is the perfect drink for any holiday party!
- Cherry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail – this is like the sweet and bitter cousin of the Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail. Tart cherry vodka and orange bitters help to create this yummy treat!
- Pomegranate Sangria – more of a red wine drinker than a champagne fan? This sangria is for you!
- Grapefruit Pomegranate Vodka Splash – so simple and so refreshing, this is my go-to summer drink!
Tools used to make this Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail recipe
Glass Pitcher: I ADORE my giant glass pitcher. I use it for cocktails for girls nights, lemonade for the kids in the summer, and as a simple water pitcher for everyday use!
Stemless Wine Glasses: You can really use any glasses for this cocktail, but I love using stemless wine glasses. They make this drink look so classy!
*This post originally posted on 12/23/2012.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup pear nectar
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier
- 750 mL bottle of champagne (I used a Moscato-d'Asti)
- Add champagne to a large pitcher, being careful not to let it bubble over.
- Pour in pomegranate juice, pear nectar, and Grand Marnier. Stir to combine.
- Pour cocktail into wine glasses filled with ice. Serve immediately.