I first tried this recipe at one of a million potlucks that used to be held at one of my last companies. (You were lucky to get out of there with only 5 extra pounds.) My boss made this and I couldn’t get enough. Well, this idea. I have since changed somethings out of necessity. (I couldn’t find the spices she used.) I make this for every party where I need to feed large numbers of people. It is very good and very simple to make. The best part is that I can make it a day or two ahead of my party and it is perfect! Try it and let me know what you think!
- 1 lb. elbow pasta
- 1 red onion about 1 1/2 c., chopped
- 2 c. chopped dill pickles. you want to do this yourself, not relish
- 2 c. shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 2-2.25 oz cans sliced olives I used black but use green if you'd like
- cook pasta according to directions on the box then drain and rinse with cold water and add to large bowl
- add onion, pickles, cheese, and sliced olives
- in a small bowl combine, mayo, mustard, pickle juice, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- mix sauce into pasta and toss
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!