Pumpkin Spice Brownie Pops are an amazing fall treat! Last week I was walking around Jo-Ann’s Craft Store and saw some limited edition Wilton Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts. Right away I knew what I was going to use them for. I threw a few bags in my basket and couldn’t wait to make this yummy dessert! Last year for Halloween, I made Pumpkin Pie Pops and they were a huge hit, so I knew Pumpkin Spice Brownie Pops would be too. I made these delicious pops on Friday afternoon and after a sushi dinner with friends, they came over for dessert and cards. Everyone kept sneaking another one. I cut some in half for the kids to have and those flew off the plate too. Ooops, we ate A LOT of them! Pumpkin Spice Brownie Pops are really really yummy and perfect for this festive fall season! They are a fabulous treat and super easy to make! Since Wilton Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts are only out for a limited time, run run run to Jo-Anns (or I am sure other craft stores have them too) or Walmart and grab a couple bags so you can make this dessert! They would be great for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or any time in fall!
- Box of Fudge Brownie Mix I used Betty Crocker Low Fat Fudge Brownie Mix 13x9 Family Size
- Ingredients needed to make brownies water, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, and 1 egg
- 10 oz Bag of limited edition Wilton Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts
- lollipop sticks
- Make brownies according to package directions (use parchment paper in the pan so you can remove them easily after baking)
- After brownies have cooled a little, cut off edges and sides, and cut brownies into squares
- Grease your hands (I used Crisco) and roll each brownie into a ball
- Place a lollipop stick into each brownie ball
- Place brownie balls in the refrigerator to get firm (I did about an hour)
- Melt candy melts (I add a little Crisco to the candy melts)
- Dip each brownie ball into the melted candy melts and cover the ball (let excess candy melts drip off)
- Put sprinkles on each ball immediately after dipping (before they dry so the sprinkles stay on)
- Place each ball on parchment paper
- Let the melted candy dry
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!