This post is sponsored by Mirum. As always, all opinions and text are 100% my own.
Low Carb Cheesecake Bites are the perfect way to treat yourself without derailing your healthy eating goals. They are easy to make & they taste great too!
We are officially more than halfway through January already and this is usually the time of the new year where I find myself getting to the point where I start to lose a little bit of that “New Year, New Me” motivation. In past years I admit I have set New Year’s Resolution goals involving fad diets, impossible gym schedules, and unrealistic expectations meant to “better” myself. Honestly though, they never work. Why don’t these resolutions ever stick? It is undoubtedly because they are just too extreme and once you fall off of that wagon, you don’t even want to climb back on! I have found that the best way to make progress towards my goals is to set realistic expectations, make simple changes, and not deprive myself completely of life’s little joys, like a killer Bloody Mary. That is why these Low Carb Cheesecake Bites made with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! are perfect for anyone looking to indulge a little without the guilt of “falling off the wagon.”
LOW CARB CHEESECAKE BITES
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I am a sucker for a good cheesecake. There is just something so satisfying about a fluffy, moist, decadent bite of cheesecake, which is what makes it a perfect candidate for when you are craving a dessert indulgence. Now you might think Raspberry Cheesecake Bites would be completely off the list of eligible desserts if you are trying to cut back on calories, eat healthily, or stick to a New Year’s Resolution. However, with this recipe for Keto-friendly, low carb version of my popular cheesecake bites you can put them back on the list! With just a few simple substitutions, like switching out butter for I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! with 70% less fat than traditional butter, you can cut calories and fat without cutting flavor.
My favorite part of any cheesecake is the crust! These Low Carb Cheesecake Bites have the most simple, yet delicious, crust and it is so easy to make. By substituting traditional high sugar, high carb ingredients like graham crackers, butter, and granulated sugar with almond flour, Erythritol sweetener, and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! you are able to create an equally delicious foundation for your cheesecake bite that’s low carb friendly.
It is worth noting that these simple substitutions are ones you can make in many of your favorite recipes. You don’t need to visit a specialty store or order these ingredients online. I picked up all the ingredients to make these Low Carb Cheesecake Bites at Albertsons while I did my weekly grocery shopping. I go to the refrigerated section where they keep all the butter, spreads, and buttery spreads and instead of grabbing traditional butter, I grab I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! because I know it is made with simple ingredients. It does not contain any artificial preservatives or flavors, it is cholesterol free, gluten free, and has zero grams trans-fat per serving, and is a good source of Omega 3 ALA. To me, it really is a simple choice to make because it’s the smarter choice for myself and my family. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! helps me to deliver the same great taste my family expects without the unnecessary fat and calories.
No matter our feelings towards New Year Resolutions, or our level of commitment to your personal goals on any given day, we can always choose to make those simple substitutions that are better for us. The littlest commitments can add up to the biggest results, whatever your end goal may be. This year I am committing to the little things, like cooking and baking with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! so that I can indulge in some of my favorite treats like Low Carb Cheesecakes Bites! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Ready to make simple substitutions? Click over to Albertsons, sign in, and grab a Just For U digital coupon for $0.50 off any (1) I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! product now through 2/15/19. You can also find more recipes with healthier options by following #icantbelievethisrecipe.
Love low carb? Try some of my other favorite recipes!
- Low Carb Cauliflower Breadsticks
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs
- Low Carb “Fried” Pickles
- Chocolate Keto Mug Cake
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- More dessert recipes…
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! melted
- 3 tablespoons Erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups Erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Fresh raspberries
- Mint sprigs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a standard-sized muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together almond flour, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!, zero-calorie sweetener, and cinnamon.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Using a cup, press the crust into an even layer.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add in zero-calorie sweetener slowly and keep mixing until smooth.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, mixing until just combined after each addition. Then add in vanilla and salt. Mix everything together.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of the filling into each cupcake liner over the crust. Tap muffin tin on the counter to bring any air bubbles to the top and then pop them.
- Bake for 22 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Chill the cheesecake for 2-4 hours in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, top each cheesecake with 1 raspberry and a mint spring, if desired.
- You can use granular or powdered sweetener for this recipe.
- The carbs listed for each cheesecake bite is 14 grams. After subtracting sugar alcohols from the Erythritol (10 grams each) the net carbs are 4 grams per cheesecake bite.