PUMPKIN OATMEAL BARS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING are out of this world yummy! The recipe is so simple and they’re done in less than an hour!
I love baking all things pumpkin in the fall! Let’s be honest! I love EATING all things pumpkin in the fall but I love when it’s in the oven and my house starts to smell like amazing pumpkin goodness. What is it that makes pumpkin goodies taste so good? I think it’s more than just the pumpkin. It’s the warm spices that we use to season the dishes. That’s what I smell when I’m smelling the goodness that’s baking in my oven that I’m calling Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
These were so simple to make. I didn’t have to use the stand mixer and it all came together so fast and easy. This would be a great recipe to make with the kids. I just stirred it all together with a wooden spoon. Then I poured it into a baking dish and tossed it in the oven. Actually, if we’re still being honest it was more like I placed it gently into the oven. OK. Now that I cleared the air we can move forward and enjoy these Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting guilt free. 🙂
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- in a large mixing bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice
- in a small bowl whisk together vanilla, pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup milk, egg, molasses
- pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just combined
- grease an 8x8 baking pan
- pour batter into baking pan and spread into even layer
- bake for 20-30 min or until toothpick stuck into the center comes out clean
- allow to cool then frost withBest Cream Cheese Frosting
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!