What do you get when you combine chocolate and zucchini? The most amazing Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread!
I love going to my local Farmer’s Market. There is just something about wandering up and down the aisles, looking at all of the gorgeous produce.
I love the open air, the colors and, most of all, the incredible selection of fruits and vegetables. In my region, the stands are full of bell peppers, pumpkins, squash and potatoes. A foodie’s dream!
Real Housemoms TV
There were also a lot of zucchini available. In fact, there was one that was probably about a good 6 pounds! That thing was ginormous!
Now, if I were to take a zucchini home and cook it for dinner, I would get all kinds of protests from my guys. However, if I shred it up and bake it into a chocolate-y, cinnamon-y bread, they will gobble it up!
This recipe for zucchini bread is my absolute favorite. It’s easy to make and makes two loaves – one to eat now and one to freeze for later!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, zucchini, sugar and coffee. Mix together and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until combined. Be careful not to over-mix the batter.
- Spray two loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Divide the batter evenly between the two pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my Ultimate Banana Bread
Or my English Muffin Bread
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!