Coconut Pecan Granola is an easy to make snack that’s perfect with some milk for breakfast, on yogurt, or just eat it by the handful!
Granola is one of my favorite snacks. It’s super easy to make and there are about a million and five different flavor combinations you can make! Today I’m sharing a basica granola recipe that’s great all by itself or for breakfast. Granola’s one of those pantry staples that makes a great food gift too!
I keep a jar on the counter and grab a handful when I need a little boost, or pour it all over my yogurt for a mid-day snack. This particular recipe smells like Honey Bunches of Oats while it’s cooking (YUM!). You can’t wrong with that, so I poured some in a bowl with a little milk and I was in cereal heaven. No matter how you eat it, this granola is totally delicious and so much better than that store bought stuff!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Breafkast pin board!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons honey warmed (so it's a little more liquidy)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. LIne a baking sheet with a Sil-Pat or parchement paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the oats, coconut, and pecans. Drizzle the honey and oil over the oat mixture and stir until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Pour granola mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread ingredients out in an even layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins, stirring every 10 minutes or so to help the granola cook evenly.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Hungry for more?
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!