This quick and easy no-bake Oreo Fluff dessert is full of everyone’s favorite sweet treats and is perfect for potlucks or just because!
This Oreo Fluff, No-bake desserts are the easiest way to whip up something sweet and delicious in no time at all! Set out the Oreos, marshmallows, instant pudding, whipped cream, and cream cheese, and get ready to mix up a great treat that everyone will go crazy for.
Love that fluff!
My kids get way too excited when they find out I’m making Oreo Fluff, but then again, I love it too, so I get their enthusiasm! This fluff tastes like you bought all your favorite treats from the grocery store and tossed them all together, with the chocolaty pudding and Oreos, the sweet cream cheese and whipped cream, and the sugary marshmallows. The best part is it’s so simple to make and even easier to double or triple the recipe for big get-togethers. This is truly a crowd-pleasing dessert!
Other Recipes to Serve with Oreo Fluff
- It’s hard to get enough chocolaty Oreos, isn’t it? Your next kitchen adventure should be an Oreo Poke Cake– it’s bursting with rich chocolate flavors and is addictive!
- If cheesecake is what you’re all about then you have to try these amazing Oreo Mini Cheesecakes! They are too delicious for words!
Refrigerated Items: You will need milk, two tubs of whipped cream, such as Cool Whip, and cream cheese. For the cream cheese, you can choose from regular, Neufchatel, or low fat but the nonfat option will not give this recipe that rich cream cheese flavor.
Dry Ingredients: Pick up two boxes of instant white chocolate pudding. It’s important that you get the instant variety of pudding, so the fluff sets well and doesn’t become a soupy mess. Don’t forget the Oreos and mini marshmallows. The Oreos need to be crushed before you add them to the mix.
How to Make Oreo Fluff
STEP ONE: Using a stand mixer, mix the milk and instant pudding until the pudding is thick. Add the cream cheese and mix well.
STEP TWO: Fold in the whipped cream first and then the Oreos and mini marshmallows.
STEP THREE: Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before enjoying it.
Tips for Success
- The longer the Oreo Fluff sets, the thicker it gets, which makes it delicious- The pieces of Oreos taste like little bites of cake, which is also what makes this Oreo Fluff such a great make-ahead dessert.
- When adding the Oreos and marshmallows, make sure you FOLD them in and don’t use the mixer. We want them gently mixed so that the pieces of Oreos don’t become crumbs. Also, feel free to add up to three cups of mini marshmallows for extra fluff yum!
- Keep the Oreo Fluff refrigerated and eat it within two days.
How do I eat Oreo Fluff?
Oreo Fluff is fantastic, just served in a bowl and you can even sprinkle on freshly crushed Oreos and more mini marshmallows if you’d like! Oreo Fluff is also great as a dip, for Graham crackers, animal crackers or other dessert crackers. Try some sliced strawberries on top if you love strawberries and chocolate together! You can enjoy Oreo Fluff as a snack or a dessert. It’s delicious any time of day or for any occasion.
What is Oreo Fluff made of?
A typical Oreo Fluff is made from instant vanilla pudding, cream cheese, and crushed Oreos. As you can see from this basic recipe, there is a lot of room for adding or substituting in items you love. This is why we added mini marshmallows, used whipped cream, and swapped in white chocolate instant pudding! Let your love of sweets and imagination go wild with this Oreo Fluff and use Double Stuf Oreos if you like, or for big-time cream cheese lovers, substitute an instant cream cheese pudding for a great, tangy cream cheese Oreo Fluff. There are so many right ways to personalize this Oreo Fluff!
More easy, no bake sweet treats to enjoy!
- Ultimate No Bake Cookies N’ Cream Cheesecake
- No Bake Berries Icebox Cake
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake Icebox Cake
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- In a stand mixer with a whisk attachment (or in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer) beat together the milk and pudding mix until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese to the bowl and mix until smooth.
- Fold in all of the Cool Whip using a rubber spatula. Then fold the chopped Oreos and mini marshmallows into the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover the bowl with plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. (As the mixture sits, the oreo pieces absorb the moisture and expand and biting into one is like getting a little piece of cake.)
- Marshmallows can be increased up to 3 cups if desired.
- This fluff will last for up to 2 days in the fridge stored in an air-tight container.