Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake Loaf is moist, flavorful, and easy to make. Perfect for special occasions and holiday mornings!
With the upcoming holidays, breakfast has been on my mind more than usual. And that’s saying something because HELLO!!!! Breakfast is easily the best meal of the day, particularly when it involves something that resembles cake but is entirely acceptable to eat before 10 AM. This cinnamon pecan coffee cake loaf is so incredibly delicious, moist, and topped with a simple vanilla glaze. It’s perfect for special occasions, holiday mornings, or just the weekend!
This coffee cake is also a fantastic gift for neighbors and loved ones. Take a loaf with you for a brunch date on the weekends. Make a gift basket with your favorite coffee or hot chocolate mix, a couple of cute mugs, and this coffee cake. One bite and you’ll be at the top of everyone’s Christmas card list!
More crave-able pecan recipes!
- Pecan Pie Recipe
- Crock Pot Crunch Pecan Apple Cobbler
- Pecan Pie Brownies
- Coconut-Pecan Granola
- More breakfast recipes…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, and salt.
- In a second bowl combine eggs, buttermilk, oil, vanilla and almond and mix well. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined and smooth (don't overmix).
- Spread half of the batter into your prepared pan. In a small bowl whisk together remaining cinnamon and sugar and pecans. Sprinkle half of cinnamon mixture over the batter in the pan. Use a knife to gently swirl cinnamon sugar into batter.
- Top with remaining batter, then sprinkle the remaining cinnamon mixture over the top.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean except for a few crumbs (no wet batter). Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Whisk together all frosting ingredients. Drizzle over coffee cake and serve.