Save your time and money by blending up a deliciously sweet Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino right in your own kitchen!
Sweet and creamy with a caffeine kick, this Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino will replace all your daily Starbucks runs! Ice, coffee, half-and-half, and caramel sauce are sweetened with sugar and vanilla and blended together in a few minutes to create this motivating, mid-day treat.
BE YOUR OWN BARISTA
Sometimes it feels like a Starbucks run is a necessity in life to keep the wheels turning, but those pick-me-ups can start to hit the bank account pretty hard after a while. This Caramel Frappuccino recipe tastes almost identical to the $5 version and as a bonus, you get to mix it exactly how you like it!
Keep exploring being your own barista by trying this delicious Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink and the creamy, delicious White Chocolate Mocha Latte.
OTHER RECIPES TO SERVE WITH COPYCAT STARBUCKS CARAMEL FRAPPUCCINOS
- Lemon Glazed Blueberry Scones – These scones make the perfect grab-and-go snack to pair with your Frappuccino!
- Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake Loaf – Starbucks has some great bakery indulgences, but you can easily make your own to have on hand!
- Egg Muffins – These savory bites are a great breakfast snack for busy days!
Coffee: You’ll want to use strong, cooled coffee for the best results.
Half and Half: Make sure not to substitute the half and half with milk if you want the creamiest results.
Mix-ins: Once you have your coffee, ice, and creamer add in caramel sauce, sugar, vanilla, and xanthan gum for that perfect Starbucks copycat flavor and consistency!
Topping: Whipped cream and extra caramel sauce are optional, but definitely recommended!
HOW TO MAKE COPYCAT STARBUCKS CARAMEL FRAPPUCCINOS
STEP ONE: Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend together until smooth.
STEP TWO: Pour into your favorite iced coffee cup and top with whipped cream and caramel sauce!
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- If you complete this recipe with some branded accessories and straws I guarantee you will not be able to tell the difference between a homemade and store-bought Frappuccino.
- You can cut this recipe in half if you’re just blending for yourself.
WHAT IS A FRAPPUCCINO?
Starbucks actually introduced the first Frappuccino in 1995. This blended coffee, milk, and ice beverage originally only came in coffee and mocha flavors. 27 years later, this crazy popular iced coffee indulgence comes in an array of seasonal flavors and variations. Despite all of the amazing Frappuccinos we have to choose from, a Caramel Frappuccino is always my go-to on hot days!
WHY ADD XANTHAN GUM?
You might not know it, but Starbucks actually adds xanthan gum powder to all of its Frappuccinos! This common food additive is a thickening agent that actually helps to make your blended coffee smooth and prevents the ingredients from separating. This secret ingredient is optional, but including it will definitely make your coffee concoction just like the real thing!
OTHER INDULGENT DRINKS
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Homemade Vanilla Chai Mix
- Homemade Hot Chocolate
- Iced Caramel Macchiato
- Peach Iced Tea
- Thai Iced Tea
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. Serve immediately.