Bring your favorite coffee shop drink home! This Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink is a perfectly refreshing iced beverage you can make with 5 simple ingredients!
When it comes to simple refreshing iced beverages that are creamy and delicious this Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink recipe is hands down one of the best, not to mention so easy to make. All you need is a 16-ounce cup filled, 5 simple ingredients, and you will be drinking your way through a creamy strawberry bliss. This is my favorite drink to order at Starbucks, right along with a yummy iced caramel macchiato! It just depends on if I’m the mood for coffee or fruity.
COPYCAT STARBUCKS PINK DRINK
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINKS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
The ingredients in this Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink are quite simple and easy to find in your local grocery store.
Starbucks Pink Drink Ingredients
- Sliced strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Tazo iced passion herbal tea concentrate
- Very berry hibiscus-Instant refresher packet
- Coconut milk
If you are looking for a creamy refreshing treat that is light with a touch of sweet you will love this Copycat Starbucks pink drink recipe. The pretty pink ombre colors make this drink magical.
How to Make Starbucks Pink Drink
- Fill a 16-oz cup halfway with ice and set aside. Rinse and slice strawberries in half and set aside. Using a large measuring cup fill with 16-oz of cold water and pour in 1 Instant refresher packet, mix to combine. Add 1 cup Tazo iced passion tea and mix well to combine.
- Pour tea mixture into the cup until halfway full, add sliced strawberries, and top with coconut milk and stir to combine.
Starbucks pink drink is also known as the pink ombre drink, and as soon as you make it you will see why. The combination of the tea and the coconut milk mingled with fresh strawberries makes this amazing creamy pink color you just can’t resist.
Is Starbucks pink drink healthy?
Starbucks pink drink is a far healthier option to make compared to some of the other high sugar content drinks they sell. Made with coconut milk which comes sweetened or unsweetened you can decide what you like, but overall making the pink drink from Starbucks is a healthier option that won’t disappoint.
Does Starbucks pink drink have caffeine?
The pink drink is lightly caffeinated. The caffeine comes from the green coffee extract in the very berry hibiscus instant tea refresher which for a 16oz is about 45mg of caffeine.
If you want to tweak your Starbucks pink dink recipe and add a little bit more sweetness to it, try adding agave or honey for the perfect subtle touch.
So bring on the pretty pink drink and enjoy every creamy sip of this refreshing iced beverage made right at home and every bit as delicious.
Love restaurant recipes at home? Try some of my other favorite copycat recipes!
- Copycat Trader Joe’s Cowboy Bark
- Slow Cooker Copycat Wendy’s Chili
- Copycat Carrabba’s Cavatappi Amatriciana
- Sweet Mama’s Punch Copycat
- Fish Filet Sandwich with Homemade Tartar Sauce
- More drink recipes…
Tools used to make this Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink recipe
Measuring Cup: Glass measuring cups are a kitchen tool everyone needs. This set makes sure you can measure exactly how much liquid you need for your recipe and they last practically forever!
- 1 cup Tazo Iced Passion herbal tea concentrate (not the tea bags)
- 1 packet Starbucks VIA Instant Refreshers Very Berry Hibiscus
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 16 ounces water
- 2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Fill a 16-oz cup halfway with ice and set aside. Rinse and slice strawberries in half and set aside.
- Using a large measuring cup fill with 16-oz of cold water and pour in 1 Instant refresher packet, mix to combine. Add 1 cup Tazo Iced Passion tea concentrate and mix well to combine.
- Pour 1/4 of the tea mixture into cup over ice until halfway full. Add sliced 1/2 cup strawberries, and top with coconut milk to fill the glass. Stir to combine. Cover tea mixture and store in the fridge for later, or continue making drinks. Serve immediately.