Crab, Pea, & Bacon Salad is a delicious summer lunch or side dish. My parents were here visiting and we spent a lot of time in the pool, so we didn’t want to take a lot of time making meals. This salad was really quick and easy to make and it was great to throw together and eat outside! The combination of ingredients was awesome and the bacon really made the salad outstanding! Crab, Pea, & Bacon Salad is perfect for a summer party, barbeque, or picnic and you can double or triple the recipe for a larger crowd.
- 8 oz imitation crab
- 10 oz frozen peas thawed
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon or 6-8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp onion powder I used a little more
- In a bowl, combine crab, peas, and bacon and mix well
- In a different bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic powder and mix well
- Mix the mayonnaise and crab mixture together
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!