How was your Fourth? We had a fantastic time watching fireworks on the 3rd. I LOVE when towns have their big fireworks display on the 3rd so you can have that to start off the celebrations and then on the Fourth you can relax at a BBQ or in the pool and not feel like you have to rush out to get your spot on the lawn somewhere. If you follow my on Instagram you saw some of the photos from the night as well as the video of Stacey’s kids and mine watching the big finale. It is the best getting to re experience all the magic of things through your kids as they grow up, isn’t it?
Last week’s party had a great mix of recipes and crafts. Here are the awesome features from last week but everything shared was great!
- Beer Battered Onion Rings from Chocolate, Chocolate & More
- US Flag Hanging from The Princess & Her Cowboys
- Strawberry Cream Pie from Your Homebased Mom
Real Housemoms TV
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page. Be sure to grab one if you were featured also! 🙂
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!