Did you all have a fun Memorial Day? We did! We both spent the weekend with friends and family relaxing by the pool eating lots of yummy food. What else did you expect from us? 🙂 Our kids are out of school for the summer so now the fun begins. I keep getting asked by my four year old if it’s summer vacation, like he just can’t believe it. We have so much fun planned for the kids. While we are out in California we took the kids to Sea World and had a blast. What are your summer plans?
Last weeks party was great. There was a lot of chocolate shared. That was perfect for me because I may have a bit of an addiction. 🙂 Here are the features from last week’s party.
Real Housemoms TV
- S’mores on the Grill from I Got This Martha
- Guilt Free Chocolate Cake from The Resourceful Gals
- Little Debbie Swiss Roll Milkshake from Chocolate, Chocolate & More
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page. Be sure to grab one if you were featured also! 🙂
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!