How was your week? Mine was great! I got to go back to California for the wedding of one of my best friends from college. We had so much fun! She was so beautiful and so was the ceremony. It was great to catch up with old friends and be back home. My parents moved about an hour and half south of there so when I get out to visit I don’t always get to head up there. It’s funny, I’ve now lived in Arizona longer than I lived in California but I still think of California as home. That’s where I graduated from high school, went to college and met my husband. I guess that’s why. I love getting together with my friends and thinking back to our early 20’s. Now we’re all married or about to be and starting our own families but when we get together we can still be silly and giggle and act like we’re still in school hanging out. I love getting to do that with my friends and I think it’s important so that we stay young. Not that we’re all that old but as long as we can still act like kids every once in a while we will stay young no matter what our age. That’s my philosophy anyway and I like it! 🙂
Check out these beautiful and delicious looking features! They are all making my mouth water and I think they would all be perfect for celebrating the upcoming Fourth of July holiday, don’t you? So pop over and take a look and whip them up for your guests and be a superstar host!
- Mexican Street Corn from Caramel Potatoes
- Vodka Mint Collins from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Key Lime Cake from Your Homebased Mom
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page. Be sure to grab one if you were featured also! 🙂
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!