Who’s getting ready for the Fourth? I am and I can’t wait to celebrate with friends and family!! With the move coming up, we have so many people that we are spending time with it’s been great! We’ll be spending a lot of time in the pool this weekend with temps hitting 117!!! I had to stop looking at the weather in Oregon because it makes it hard to trick my mind into processing the heat! If you’ve ever lived in Arizona you know the tricks. “It’s a dry heat.” “You’re either in your pool or the a/c” and “It’s only a few months a year.”
Can you tell that I have a sweet tooth this week? When I’m planning a get together I usually start at the end of the night with dessert. What are you planning for the Fourth?
- Pink Lemonade Poke Cake from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Red, White & Blue Cookie Bark from Your Homebased Mom
- Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leavethem a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a linkback to us somewhere on your post or link party page. Be sure to grab one if you were featuredalso! 🙂
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing usto use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or signup for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!