Oreo Mini Cheesecakes are a creamy and delicious dessert that’s surprisingly easy to make! How can you go wrong with Oreos and cheesecake in the same bite??
Anyone else a fan of cheesecake? It makes me weak in the knees for sure – creamy and dreamy. But then you add unexplainably delicious Oreos and you have a dessert masterpiece! Without hesitation, I can say, Oreo Mini Cheesecakes are the best dessert ever!
OREO MINI CHEESECAKES
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT pin board!
Real Housemoms TV
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Whoever invented mini desserts – kudos to them! Brilliant. They’re the perfect size to enjoy a sweet treat without the guilt of a huge full-size cake or pie looking you in the eye. There are so many options in miniature. These Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Cheesecake Filling and these S’mores Bites also had me at hello! Mini desserts are wonderful for any type of gathering (baby showers, birthdays, potlucks, whatever) because they’re individual servings. Well, if you can resist going back for seconds!
The great thing about this recipe, you get an amazing cheesecake without the hassle of a water bath, and no worrying about a cracked, sunken center. The filling for this delicious cheesecake has just five simple ingredients, and the mini cakes bake in a mere 20 minutes. Plus, an Oreo cookie makes your crust. Now THAT’S easy!
Tips for Making Oreo Mini Cheesecakes
- The cream cheese combines best with other ingredients if it’s room temperature. Take it out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before you plan to use it.
- Mini cheesecakes look even more delectable if they have some larger cookie pieces sprinkled on top. Reserve some larger piece when you crush up your cookies.
To get started, the crust is literally as easy as placing an Oreo cookie into the cupcake liner in the cupcake pan. Boom! Crust done! Next, you want to crush up your Oreo Cookies to put in the cheesecake and topping, which is as simple as putting them into a Ziploc bag and crushing them with a rolling pin or kitchen mallet. No judgment if a cookie sneaks into your mouth at this point. Now it’s time to combine your cheesecake ingredients. First, start mixing your cream cheese with a mixer. Then add the sugar and vanilla. Next, add an egg one at a time. And finally, add your crushed Oreo cookies and mix with a spatula. Bake and then refrigerate for 2 hours. Now it’s time to enjoy your perfectly-proportioned mini cakes!
Want more cheesecake recipes?
- Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- Almond Joy Cheesecake Bars
- Cranberry Fluff Cheesecake Bites
- S’mores Cheesecake
- Snickers Cheesecake Bars
- More dessert recipes…
Tools used to make this Oreo Mini Cheesecakes recipe
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The grip handle makes them easy to hold and the pour spout makes them perfect for batters!
Muffin Tin: Muffin tins are great for all kind of baked goods! I use mine for muffins, cupcakes, appetizers, and egg cups!
- 8 1/2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs added one at a time
- 1/4 cup Oreo cookie crumbs plus 4-5 whole Oreos broken into bigger pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan and then place one Oreo cookie in each liner.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth, 2-3 minutes. Mix in the sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Sprinkle in the Oreo crumbs and larger Oreo pieces, and mix with a spatula.
- Place a little more than 2 tbsp of cheesecake batter in each cupcake cup.
- Top the cheesecakes with additional oreo crumbs or larger oreo pieces if desired.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is only slightly jiggly. Do not over bake.
- Allow mini cheesecakes to cool to room temperature, then place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill before serving.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!