Sweet and spicy HONEY SRIRACHA CHEX MIX makes the perfect game time, movie night, or any time snack. Crunchy and full of flavor, this mix is always a hit!
Somehow I was late to the chex mix party. Like, I had literally never made it until a month ago, and then all of the sudden I made FOUR different kinds in as many weeks. Can’t stop, won’t stop. I love a homemade version for healthy snacks recipes.
Real Housemoms TV
This one was the total crowd pleaser though. I made a few types to put in holiday stockings and everyone devoured this one before dinner! The sweet and spicy combo works perfectly with just the perfect amount of heat. I use equal parts honey and Sriracha because this is a savory mix and I don’t want the sweetness to be overpowering, but if you like things really sweet, feel free to play with the ratio. You really can’t go wrong, and it’s so easy you will be making it all the time!
Easy party snack ideas!
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Cranberry Cinnamon Snack Mix
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix
- More appetizer recipes…
- 3 cups rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup bagel chips I used gluten-free parmesan garlic
- 1 cup pretzels I used gluten-free
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 250. Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Spread out in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!