Now that we are hitting the season of parties, get together and having family invading our homes you want to make sure you have plenty of goodies around to keep your guest satisfied! Cinnamon Pumpkin Pretzels is just that snack!
We have a thing around our house when family comes over for visits. There must be lots of snacks, desserts and drinks. We are a big family with lots of kids running around and people just want to snack and snack. I always like to bring something to contribute to the snacks since there are so many of us.
Chocolate and pretzels are a must for me! It is so simple to make and they can be ready in minutes.
At first I though I might want to cover these but let’s face it, no body has time for that, or at least I don’t. So with a few saps in the microwave and a little drizzling these babies are done! What’s awesome is that they are seasonally flavored but can be made without the pumpkin and they are still oh so good! ENJOY!!
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 ounces white chocolate Candiquik
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin
- Add pretzels to a bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together sugar cinnamon and oil. Pour over pretzels and mix well together until completely coated.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and allow to dry.
- In microwavable bowl microwave Candiquik for 30 seconds.
- Mix in pumpkin spice flavoring and pumpkin. (this will be clumpy)
- Microwave for 5 seconds and mix until smooth. (microwave another 5 seconds if it is still clumpy)
- Drizzle over pretzles and allow to harden for 5 minutes. ENJOY!